Saturday, July 19, 2014

New Hair!

So...I'm not sure when I'm going to do this but I've recently had the urge to dye my hair again! I had my hair dyed before in the Lusty Lavender color by the brand Splat. I posted a pic below of what that looked like from my old blog, but I wanted to try a different brand, so I think I'm going to be going with the brand Directions. It's a semi permanent brand which is cool because that way it'll be easier for me to change my hair color whenever I feel like it. I was thinking of adding two colors from the brand to my hair. One is the Lilac the other Lagoon Blue. I used to be really scared of messing with my hair but after a while I learned the right way to take care of colored hair so now it's fun to do every now and again:)

(Lagoon Blue)
(Lilac)




(My previous hair)



No comments:

Post a Comment