Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Just Wanderng About





 Hello lovelies! SO, I just wanted to start out this post by saying that the shorts that I'm wearing in the pics were in fact made by me! I really wanted to make a DIY post for how I made them the other day but after I uploaded the pics to my computer I realized that all of them were jacked up! I was so mad but I will try to get a similar DIY post up soon that will hopefully not have the same problem as this one. Also I would like to point out that Peanut my adorable bratty dog made a guest appearance in today's post and basically made the post about ten times better! This outfit was pretty simple today. I try to keep my outfits simple during the summer and really just add more accessories but I wouldn't be lying by saying that I cant wait to start layering again for Fall and Winter! 

Muscle-Tee- H&M
Shorts- DIY Project
Shoes- Clarks

No comments:

Post a Comment