Thursday, July 17, 2014

New Beginnings

My name is Josh. I am a very changing person so I have to say that this is not in fact my first blogger account. However, the last account just didn't feel right to me so I decided I'd start over. I'll most likely be blogging my own fashion pictures as well as some DIY projects and maybe even some of my personal art from time to time. A big mistake that I made on my last blog was not being personal enough in my opinion. So I decided to share some about myself. I am and have always been very family oriented, I love my family to death, which is just a warning if you see multiple family posts scattered about upon my other blog posts. I also love anything and everything magical and fantastical which I do try to bring out occasionally in the way I dress and such. I have a good feeling about this new blog and I hope this feeling is right:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment